Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just Starting

Holiness: Necessary or not? This question has come up in my life through those I love who are intent on hurting themselves and when approached about their inconsistant lifestyles they accuse the questioners of judging.
Because of this I had decided to write a book on the subject. Not being a writer and collecting about 200 pages of material I thought I might start a blog just to get the subject going somewhere besides my head and computer.
I need to give you, the reader, some of my background. I am a Christian and consider the Holy Bible the Word of God and therefore will use the Bible as my authority on the subject. I am not a preacher or any type of clergy. I am not perfect and therefore do not think perfection is in itself part of Holiness. Holiness, however, is something to be desired and sought after as Christians. Thus, this blog.
I will write as I get the opportunity and if someone asks a question, will do my best to answer in a proper manner. I will try to enlighten those who read this blog to what God wants from us as Christians, but that is getting into one of the future chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment